Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Blogger Photographer

So I'm back.

The year has been mental and a lot has transpired . A few things have happened, I graduated  my photography degree from art school ,  started shooting international weddings and started shooting full time... its been eventful to say the least .
But I've finally now got the time to really take hold of my social media presence and really give it 100%.
As the quieter months have crept in and I shot my final weddings of the year its allowed me to concentrate more on my fashion work and something abit new.

I was contacted recently by a fairly well known blogger to shoot her outfit posts for her blog.
Which inspired me to extend an invitation for other bloggers big or small to also collaborate with my for photography for their social media.

And so the blogger photographer concept begun.

So I've been sitting on a lot of content for the last couple of months and I can't wait to share it with you all! I'm working solidly on revamping my whole brand including my website that  is in dire need of a shake up and linking my blog up with my website so you don't have to go far to find me around the net!

So from my adventures shooting weddings, behind the scenes of my fashion work, sneak peaks at client work , editorials, the blogger photographer shoots and just the day to day life of being a full time photographer.

I'm finally ready to share it all

Come through 2016!

P.S I'f you're a blogger and you're interested in working with me feel free to shoot me an email at :marcellejohnson@live.com I promise I'm really cool and I don't bite .. Lets shoot!



0 comments:

<