Friday, September 27, 2013

Growth



Day 20/365
My family think I’m seriously weird. I’m so thankful that my cousin is like me.We’re both very eccentric and artistic individuals. Shes an amazing painter and  my brush is my camera. I was walking around the house with the petals on my face and my step dad was staring at me I know he was wondering. “What is this child doing now”. They don’t understand me but they respect my art
I’ve started work on a new series that will intertwine between self portraits and portraits.I want to seriously push myself with this project. Two years ago I longed to shoot the project I’m about to embark on but I didn’t have the technical competence that I needed and my style wasn’t where I needed it to be. It took me a while to get here but I’m here and this is the beginning. Brace yourselves








0 comments:

<