Thursday, January 8, 2015

Ida


Last year I shot Ida @ Milk Model Management we had a great day playing in the sun and shooting but I struggled so much to find the colour pallet I wanted to colour the photographs in to bring them to life. I often run into these struggles in post but yesterday something clicked and I finally matched the tones in the photographs. What I love most in a photograph is the tones.. that will ultimately draw me to a photograph and If i feel I can't connect to the tones and colours in my own work I won't rest until I do.
So here is the beginning of her series! I'm currently sitting on so much work that the people that support me so desperately want to see so I'm working hard to release them all so I will be flooding my little spaces on the internet with images for hungry eyes.

Enjoy!









0 comments:

<